Celebrate Recovery is a Biblical recovery program that helps us overcome our hurts, habits, and hang-ups. We weren’t meant to go through life alone! Celebrate Recovery is not only an environment for healing, but also a place to connect with people you can do life with.
By working through the eight principles based on the Beatitudes and the Christ centered 12 steps, we grow spiritually and we are freed from our hurts, hang-ups, and habits. This freedom creates peace, serenity, joy, and most importantly, a stronger personal relationship with others and our personal, loving, and forgiving Higher Power, Jesus Christ.
If any one of the above describes what you are struggling with, consider joining us!
- Tuesday nights in the Garage (no registration required — just come!)
- 6:00 pm: Complimentary dinner
- 7:00-9:00 pm for Worship, Teaching, and Small Open Share Groups
CELEBRATION RECOVERY JUST FOR KIDS!
Celebration Place aims to break the cycle of dysfunction in families by equipping children with practical, life-long coping strategies and Godly values.
Celebration Place is for kids, birth – 12 years, who are from homes where a courageous adult has chosen the pathway to healing and is attending Celebrate Recovery.
Celebration Place gives kids:
- Hope for all of the amazing things that God has in store for them
- Truths that help them overcome life’s challenges by learning to lean on Jesus
- Joy as they embark on a wonderful journey of well-designed lessons, songs, games, impactful experiences and great conversation
- Friendships with other children
Celebration Place is a 52-week program that models Celebrate Recovery’s large group teaching schedule
and curriculum. So while adults explore topics that bring healing and wholeness, kids discover the same truths in age-appropriate ways! Families study the topics simultaneously and experience greater healing together.
- Every Tuesday night from 7:00-9:15pm. Dinner is served for all beginning at 6:15 in the Garage.
- The kids are engaged in games, relevant lessons, praise & worship, crafts, small groups and prayer
- Monthly, we will celebrate birthdays and the progress your child has made
Want to Serve?
We need committed, caring individuals who love interacting with children. Adults who would like to serve do not need to be attending Celebrate Recovery. For more information, please contact Duane Vanderhelm at email@example.com, 720.341.5465.